Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How the West was Rocked


Black Hell is hands down my favorite active band in Arizona. It had been 3 years since I had a chance to see them live and after their performance at Jugheads 10/23/09 in Phoenix,AZ, I know I had been missing out. When I had left Arizona they were just starting to mature from the aggressive sounds of the Deformers of the Universe album to a more progressive, often hypnotic yet heavy masterpiece (and one of my favorite records of 09) "How the Rest Was Lost" . Go to Sounds of Battle and Souvenir Collecting and get a copy.














































No comments: