Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Black Heart Procession

I hadnt been excited for a show in so long. The last time I saw Black Heart Procession play live was in 2001 when they opened for Fugazi at Celebrity theatre. Since being captivated by their live performance I truly fell in love with their records (especially "2" and "The Spell"). The show being at Rhythm Room in Phoenix was another plus. They sound amazing live and I am quickly falling for their new record "Six" which I strongly urge you to go pick up at your local independent record store.



BHP played well over 90 minutes. I only caught video of one song and took one quick iphone photo because I honestly didnt want to do anything but listen.












No comments: