Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Royal Monsters tour Day 4: Reno,NV


I cant believe I'm saying this, but I really like Reno,NV. Or maybe we just ran into awesome people there. We stayed a couple nights with Joe from Contend and were treated so well. Great place to sleep, fed us pancakes, took us to a great vegetarian cafe, took us to the river for swimming. He is an all around great dude and I am personally glad to have met him.
The show took place at a house occupied by women who cleverly call it "the Hen Den". There was no drinking, drugs, homophobia, or sexism allowed, which is nice. The show took place 7/28/09 in Reno,NV with other fun HC bands Contend, Crime Time and Out of Reach.


bummed I didnt get any photos. This was their first show, and they totally ruled. Vegan straight edge HC with dueling female/male vocals. Definitely hope to see them again















This is the kind of melodic hardcore punk I like. Great band















Positive with lots of energy. A nice change from what I usually hear















the guys were really on at this show, I'm sure a lot had to do with the overall great experience we had in that city






















No comments: