Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a night filled with Troubadors


This is the best lineup of artists I have seen this year besides MDF. Four individuals with haunting vocals and vivid storytelling ability took the stage of the Rhythm Room 7/6/09 in Phoenix,AZ.







This was the 4th or 5th time I have seen this guy play, and could probably watch him a couple times a week and not get tired of it.




















I havent been captivated by a solo performance like this in years. Willy Tea had my full attention from start to finish and I will never miss a chance to see him play.

















what more can I say about this guy. love his music















the only way i could ever describe Soda's style would be gypsy hillbilly, not that it matters when its this good















No comments: