Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Thursday, June 18, 2009

double feature



I tried to make two shows on 6/17/09. Witch Hunt was playing a house show and Mario Mattteoli was playing a pub show. I caught 2 locals at the Witch Hunt show but unfortunatelyy missed them. I did catch all of Mario though, who played the Laurelthirst Pub.









First time seeing this band, the bass player and vocalist had a lot of energy, I'd love to see them play in frnt of a drunker or more energetic crowd














Abandon used to be Helghast















I had been listening to his albums all week, excited for the show. As always he sounded great.














No comments: