Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mess with the best, die like the rest


This was probably one of the most fun nights ever for various reasons. My friend Casey who plays in a new band called CRIME MACHINE (check em out) and I took a drive out to Eugene to check out the Coffins/Stormcrow/Yob show.




in the photo above the man is wearing a leather duster with a huge skull. surrounding the skull were these words of true tough guy wisdom. "mess with the best, die like the rest". which makes me wonder if he really kills people who mess with him.











This time the vocals were back and these guys had a great set, cant wait to see them at Murderfest!













I cant say enough about this band. Fucking brutal will suffice for now










I finally got to see Yob! My good friend Zac bought me one of their albums a couple years back and I was really diggin it. When they broke up I was bummed because I never thought I would get to see them live, luckily they reformed. This is their 1st show in their hometown of Eugene,OR in around 5 years


No comments: