Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the Pajama-jammy-jam


October 17, 2008 was another infamous Portland house show. Unfortunately I broke my camera after the show, so the next batch of videos will either be much better, or worse, who knows. Great show, great bands, and a keg full of Lucky Lab IPA.


I believe this was their 1st show but I could be wrong. I'm glad to see a death metal band in Portland, especially one that doesn't fall into homeboy breakdowns. Unfortunately the video doesnt pick up the vocals, which had a delay effect that sounded rad.



STORMCROW

This was Stormcrow's 1st real tour but 2nd time in Portland this year. Real powerful live band, and I look forward to seeing them play in Phoenix October 30th. The video sounds like someone is making popcorn, but you still hear remnants of sweet riffs.



KNELT ROTE


Knelt Rote finished the show and as always, made the house go nuts. I wish the picture wasn't so dark, but I think the audio came out better this time. my battery died before i could take pictures of them playing so above is an unrelated picture of Lucas, the grindcore version of LL Cool J


No comments: