Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Saturday, September 18, 2010

We still don't give a shit about tomorrow

I love Screeching Weasel. As well as a bunch of goofy pop punk bands. It reminds me of being a kid and was the stepping stone for me to heavier independent music. This was the first time I had ever seen this band I first heard 15 years ago (maybe longer?). Ben Weasel's vocals were outstanding and the new band was completely on. The set was about 90 minutes including the encore and it felt like flew by in 15 minutes. The footage is shaky as I was up front rocking out with my friends having the time of my life. This is likely my favorite show this year.












No comments: