Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

running amuck in and abandoned city, made of salt with a Libyan who has AIDS



Looking online for some kind of show to attend, I lucked out and noticed the RunnAmuckS were in town with revolving members in the fellow touring acts Superaids and Libyan Hit Squad . All the bands had great performances, even with the low turnout. Show was 6/22/09 at Plan B in Portland,OR.







Superaids reminded me of a lot of the punk bands from West Phoenix area in the 90's. Which I always thought were great.














These guys went from old school hardcore influence to a jazzy fusion.















Great set and a fun band to watch. The Marvel comics artwork on their shirts and albums made the nerd in me extra happy











Though they sound better at this venue, I like these guys more at a house show atmosphere. Great set.











I was tired and planned on leaving, but I am glad I stayed to watch these guys.









No comments: