Gang Activity

2/25/12- Sorrower, Dead canyon, Monger @ filthy French Pavilion, Tempe,AZ

2/27/12- Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Landmine Marathon @ clubhouse, Tempe, AZ

Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Irish, No Banjos, No Dogs

ride a bike





Saint Patricks Day is one of the worst days of the year, especially for someone like me who no longer drinks and does not like to participate in the annual douchebaggery of green food, green beer, and green vomit. Luck of the non-Irish for me, there was a show at a small lounge in SE Portland called the Matchbox. A great band from my hometown performed some roots music for the overly hip crowd.




Oddly enough this was my first time seeing these guys live. They kind of reminded me of Bonnie Prince Billy's "Summer in the Southwest" album, which is a good thing in my opinion. The sound in the video isnt great, you can hear glasses clanging, people talking, etc. Yet the song is still strong.

No comments: